Monday, December 25, 2006

One quiet Christmas evening

Nathan! We welcome you back to Washington and are very excited to see you again! I thought that a special clandestine welcome would be in order. I am sorry to disturb your quiet evening in such a manner, yet it gave me no little pleasure to hear your mom's report of what otherwise I would have thought went unnoticed.

I look forward to seeing you before you leave next Sunday! Have you any big plans while you are here? The Thompson party will no doubt be exciting, and that is wonderful that you will be able to make it. Unforunately I cannot.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I had been wondering when and if Nathan was reappearing in lovely Whatcom county! Thank you for putting the question to rest. The Thompson Party...yes I had been wondering about that too. I guess I will have to follow up on the question since the last I heard it was being rescheduled but I just hadn't heard to when.

Nathan said...

Hey, thanks! Unfortunately, I only just now read your kind words here in this post. But I assure you, I am very glad I was able to see you while I was there.

Have a happy New Year!